AES 2018 OFFERS EXHIBITORS UNPARALLELED EXPOSURE TO AUSTRALIA’S ENERGY STORAGE INDUSTRY.
The exhibition at the AES 2018 will occupy 3,500 sqm of dedicated exhibition space and attract more than 60 exhibitors from across the world. This will provide exhibitors with a unique opportunity to meet prospective and existing customers in a face-to-face environment.
Major brands already on board include Tesla, Redflow, Toshiba, Kokam, ANT Solutions, and many more.
Exhibitors can look forward to meeting upwards of 2,500 industry decision makers from all across Australia.
Exhibition innovations include:
- All Access Exhibitor Passes: Each exhibitor will receive one all access conference pass, covering all conference sessions, site tours, networking events, and delegate catering. Maximize your exposure and networking time with the high level conference delegates.
- Exhibitor Product Workshops: Receive a 15 minute time slot to present your products and services in the heart of the exhibition floor.
- New Look for the Exhibition Floor: To help maximize the visual appeal of your stand, a new option for custom printed panels, will be introduced.
- Energy Storage Across Industries: These “Ask the Expert” style panels are designed to put our exhibitors in direct contact with specific industry groups, such as Pacific Islands, Mining, etc. These sessions are exclusive for industry visitors and delegates for the specific sector being profiled, and exhibitors.
- Delegate Data List: Exhibitors will be provided with the company name and job title of pre-registered delegates and exhibition trade visitors in your exhibitor packet on day 1 of the exhibition – This will allow you to identify high value visitors for your sector and keep an eye out during the exhibition.
- More Exhibition Zones: As energy storage and aligned industries continue to grow at an extraordinary pace, we want to ensure that we give equal representation to all segments of the industry, including those emerging technologies on the Australian market. Zones will include EV and Charging, Future Tech, Renewable Cities, and a separate International Pavilion.
Through the addition of these features and programs, as well as our partnerships with the Government of South Australia, we will deliver more benefit to our exhibitors than ever before, allowing you to make the business connections you need, in the most progressive market in Australia.
Nothing beats face-to-face business! Over two days, we’ll bring the buyers to you via a highly targeted visitor marketing strategy, that will allow you to achieve more business in three days of the exhibition than your sales teams could in months.
To enquire about booking your exhibition stand or to discuss display options, complete the form below and a representative will be in contact shortly.