The new year brings further proof that South Australia is the place to do business for all those in the renewable energy and energy storage industry. Recently, the state contracted Adelaide based SIMEC Zen Energy for a project helping to speed towards it’s 100% renewable energy target. Savjeev Gupta, Chairman of GFG Alliance and majority shareholder of SIMEC Zen Energy (also Keynote Speaker at AES 2018) said “This is the beginning of a journey that will see SIMEC Zen Energy redefine the energy landscape of Australia, bringing down costs dramatically and making globally competitive energy a key advantage for Australian industry.”
Tesla has also been making headlines, showcasing even more of the grid stabilising capabilities of it’s SA based big battery, which was recently paid to absorb excess energy from the power grid during high production. This isn’t the first time the battery has demonstrated the benefit of this technology, making a compelling business case for energy storage integration in energy networks across Australia.
Be amongst industry leading companies including Tesla, Redflow, Toshiba, Kokam, ANT Solutions, and many more, and grow your business at AES 2018.
Join us in Adelaide and be at the heart of the energy storage revolution. To enquire about booking your exhibition stand or to discuss display options, complete the form below and a representative will be in contact shortly.
WHY EXHIBIT AT AES?
- Build your profile among the leading brands in the industry. Whether you are an industry leader or an up-and-comer looking to break into the market, AES 2018 offers you the opportunity to stay in contact with the key industry players and stakeholders, and build the connections to keep you competitive in this fast-moving industry.
- The new Exhibitor Showcase allows each exhibiting company to make a short presentation on the exhibition floor, profiling the benefits of their products and services to a wide audience.
- Exclusive networking opportunities and inclusions.
- For the first time, each exhibiting company will receive one All Access Conference Pass for the representative of their choosing. This will allow access to all conference sessions, delegate catering, and Energy Storage Site Tours, for the duration of the event. This will allow move valuable networking time with the high-profile conference delegates in attendance.
- This year’s in-depth industry roundtables will focus on providing solutions for specific industry sectors such as Pacific Islands, Mining, etc. These sessions are only open to exhibitors and industry representatives from the industry sectors in question, allowing small group discussions detailing the issues faced, and the solutions that can provide the answer.