Submissions for the Australian Energy Storage 2019 Conference are now open!
With the theme “Energy Storage – The Great Enabler”, AES 2019 is the ideal platform to showcase the projects and products delivering cost-effective energy for Australia’s utilities and commercial and industrial sectors.
AES 2018 delivered 432 delegates, confirming the commercial interest in energy storage from the commercial and utility sectors.
Submissions are being sought on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Commercial installations of renewables + storage
- Large-scale energy storage paired with utility scale renewable generation
- Economic models for standalone grid storage
- The rise of power purchase and off-take agreements including energy storage
- Energy storage for T&D upgrade deferral
- Offgrid and microgrid case studies (mining, remote community, island)
- Urban/grid connected microgrids
- Energy storage for grid resilience
- Energy storage as spinning reserve
- Software solutions for energy storage
- Mechanical energy storage applications
- Pumped hydro energy storage
- Hydrogen electrolysis
- Hydrogen fuel cells
- Hydrogen for export
- Thermal energy storage
- Virtual power plants and DER’s
- Energy storage for the heavy industrial sector
- Energy storage economics: energy trading, blockchain accounting, and finance
- Emerging energy storage technologies
Abstract submission opens: 13 November 2018
Deadline for abstract submission: 11 February 2019
Presenters advised of abstract acceptance: 20 February 2019
Full presentations due: 18 May 2019
As professionals working in the industry, please submit the project or content you see to be most relevant to Australia’s current and future industry even if it does not directly fit within the topics listed above.
Please note that installed case studies will be given preference in the selection process, as will submissions incorporating participation or feedback from the end customer. Sales and promotional presentations will be given the lowest preference.
As a pay-to-attend conference, unique content is paramount to our success, and , we seek unique presentations that have not be presented in Australia. The conference program manager may remove speakers who have presented their presentation elsewhere, following acceptance at the Australian Energy Storage Conference .
If you would like to submit a paper please fill in the form below and the Conference Program Manager will be in touch after your submission has been reviewed.