Want to be involved in the Australian Energy Storage Conference (AES) 2021?
We are calling all volunteers over the two-day event, 2 – 3 June 2021 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
You’ll gain a behind the scenes event access and be part of a rapidly transforming industry.
In return for your time & effort, we would like to offer all volunteers:
- Great opportunity to gain some hands on experience at a trade show event.
- Lunch and water provided daily
- A reference to put on your resume (upon request)
- A certificate of appreciation
- The opportunity to meet decision makers and potentially network with businesses in a range of different industries
- Access to conference sessions where possible and by negotiation (subject to availability).
Volunteer Role Opportunities
Volunteers will be rotated through multiple roles for the course of the event. These roles include:
- Registration – assisting with Visitor registration
- Distributing show guides – filling up show guide racks
- Runners for organisers – various operational tasks
- Ushers – Directional staff prior to show opening, VIP’s and special guests to Seminar area
- Conference runners – various event tasks
- Show bag packing & refill
Volunteers may be required from the 1 – 3 June 2021. Please register your interest by completing the below form.